sábado, 31 de marzo de 2007

Mariangel

In this lesson we talking about our life.. in this case my life.. I have a decribe what I liked and I don't liked.., my dream..and my opinion about the english
Hi, my name's Mariangel but everybody calls me MARY. I'm from Maracaibo. I'm 17 years old and I study accounting at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, in San Fco.
I love music, talking, walking, going to shopping watching TV, My career and to meet new people
I hate doing a lot of things on weekends, having a headache and some insects
MY dream is to finish my careers accounting and economy, travel to Spain and Italy to the Vatican. I want to have a great job and then a family
English is more important than others languajes. I love english but I need to practice it more and learn how to read it too. I like to talk with other people in other countries, It's so funny!
Mariangel Gonzalez

No hay comentarios: