sábado, 31 de marzo de 2007

My favorite Food..!


In this lesson we studied vocabulary related to food. I describe my food and die. I have a healthy diet...next you can see a picture of my food pyramid
My Favorite Food


I like to eat for breakfast some of the following things: Cereal, Bread, Cheese, Pine Apple, Orange juice; For lunch like to eat: Chicken, Pasta, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Ice tea, sometimes Meat, Rice and Fish; and for dinner, if I am hungry I eat something out of my house or I can eat something fast in my home. I love the homemade food.

I sometimes eat Egg or Onion, Sauces like Tomato or Mayonnaise, maybe fish and rice although I don’t them like
very much.
I never drink Coke or Malta. I don’t like the Salami or Chops, Milk and Bananas
.
what about you? do you have a healthy diet too? please, write a comment..

No hay comentarios: